No hay anuncio todavía.
X

• Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• V2 configuracion Grandstream BT101

Ha algiuen tenido exito con la configuaracion de V2 mcm.net en un Grandstream BT-101?

Puedo llamar el Grandstream sin problema, y peudo oir al persona que esta llamando. Pero, no puedo oir nada desde le Grandstream.

Tiene ideas para resolver el problema?

V2 configuracion Grandstream BT-101

I was never able to hear audio in both directions using BT101 software version v1.0.4.39.

However, I was successful after I upgraded to BT101 software version v1.0.8.16. This program can be obtained automatically by entering the TFTP URL "195.140.132.34" directly into the BT101 and then rebooting the phone. The red LEDs of the BT101 keyboard will flash on and off while the new software is being downloaded into the phone. WAIT UNTIL THE PHONE REBOOTS itself once again.

For more information about using TFTP see, http://gs-firmware.gratissip.dk/?showcomment=1.0.7.11

With software v1.0.8.16, audio can be heard in both directions with the following settings:

SIP Server: sip.mcm.net.mx
    Outbound Server: nat.mcm.net.mx:5061
    SIP User ID: 555xxxxxxx
    Authenication ID: 555xxxxxxx
    Authenicate password: secret (copy from original Broadphone program)
    Name: 555xxxxxxx

Allow incoming SIP messages from SIP proxy only: no
    (It might be possible to directly dial the IP number of the BT101, but I have not tested this yet.)

Use DNS SRV: no
    User ID is phone number: no (The correct setting might be "YES", but "NO" works.)

Sip registration: yes
    Register Expiration: 900 (seconds)

local SIP port: 5060
    local RTP port: 8000
    Use random port: no

keep-alive interval: 15 (seconds)

Firmware Upgrade and Provisioning: TFTP
    Automatic Upgrade: NO (Probably best not to automatically upgrade to a more recent version of the BT101 software.)

Good luck.

Comentario

Nube de Etiquetas

Colapsar

Principales Usuarios Activos

Colapsar

No hay usuarios activos superiores.
    Trabajando...
    X